Splash, swim and slide the day away at the award-winning Adventure Cove Waterpark™ Singapore in Resorts World Sentosa. Get your heart racing on 12 world class water slides like the legendary Riptide Rocket & go snorkeling with manta rays at Ray Bay.
- Instant Confirmation : Book Now and receive your e-ticket in minutes after your payment
- Up to 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
- Snorkel with over 20,000 tropical fish, manta rays and sharks over a colourful reef
- 12 world class rides to enjoy including Southeast Asia’s first roller coaster on water
An oasis in the concrete jungle that is Singapore, Adventure Cove Waterpark™ sets itself in the lush tropical island of Sentosa with many great rides and attractions. An action-packed water park voted as the 2015 TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Award for the Top 10 Water Parks in Asia, Adventure Cove Waterpark™ is sure to provide hours of fun and entertainment for the young and the young at heart!
The perfect escape from the tropical temperatures of sunny Singapore, Adventure Cove Waterpark™ Sentosa has a wide variety of options that will not disappoint. Explore diverse marine life, get your heart racing on some high-speed water slides or laze the day away on a tube floating down the Adventure River..
If adventure is your thing, hop on the Riptide Rocket, Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster (essentially an intense rollercoaster on water, it combines all the powerful climbs, plunging drops, terrifying twists and tight turns of a rollercoaster with a waterslide.
For the more calm folks, the Adventure River is the perfect escape from the hectic hustle and bustle of the rest of the park. Just lay on a tube and enjoy drifting past 14 stunning scenes including a lush jungle garden, a mysterious grotto and an underwater tunnel with a sea of marine life swimming all around you.
Next, grab your snorkelling equipment and dive into the Rainbow Reef where you can get up close and personal with over 20,000 colourful tropical fishes. Swim next to Rays and sharks as you explore the coral reef in this dive pool!
Comprehensive List of Attractions At Sentosa Adventure Cove Waterpark™:
THRILLING WATER SLIDES
Jump into action with this 2-storey water obstacle course. Navigate your way out of the ground level maze jam-packed with water cannons, sprays and more. Take it to the next level with a mid-air course that might have you plummeting to the waters below.
Challenge your friends to a good ol-fashioned race down the Dueling Racer water slide. Fastest slider wins and claims bragging rights for the rest of the day!
Imagine what it would feel like to be in a tornado at night. That’s exactly what the pipeline plunge is built to replicate - beginning with a vertical drop through a chute that sends you hurtling down sharp turns, radical twists and heart-in-mouth dips before splashing out into a splash pool.
The only hydro-magnetic coaster in Southeast Asia, you’ll be blown away by the Riptide Rocket! The jaw-dropping combination of a rollercoaster and a waterslide, you’ll blast off onto a combination of powerful climbs, plunging drops, terrifying twists and tight turns.
Jump on a spiral loop of twists and turns down an oscillating tube that reaches incredible speeds before washing out into a splash pool.
Do you dare to take the plunge? Splashworks is an aquatic adrenaline junkie’s dream come true. You’ll have to walk across a balance beam, cross a tight rope and climb a cargo net with nothing but water below you. End it with a splash with a simulated cliff jump!
Do the twist! Maximum fun and maximum speed - the tidal twister is a crowd favourite that sends you careening down a passage of swirls and slaloms with unpredictable twists and wild transitions.
Whirl your way down massive turns, twists and dips as you take on this beast of a water slide.
Hundreds of people go in search of the elusive manta rays in snorkeling hotspots like Bali and Phuket but never end up even catching a glimpse. Get up-close and personal with the Rays at the Cove. Feeding them and feeling their velvety wings is an unforgettable experience that will make you the envy of all your friends.
Have you ever wanted to go swimming in an aquarium? Jump right into the Rainbow Reef and snorkel with over 20,000 vibrantly colourful tropical fish in this reef. A breathtaking sight and a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
FUN FOR KIDS
A highlight for many of the visitors, this 600 meter long landscaped river takes you through 14 stunning scenes including a lush tropical jungle, a mysterious grotto filled with whimsical creatures and an on-water underwater tunnel!
Big Bucket Treehouse
Go wild and get wet at the Big Bucket Treehouse! An action-packed toddler-friendly ride, it’s sure to deliver gallons of fun with a rush of H2O as the giant bucket dumps water on you.
Surf’s Up! Catch the swell and some sick waves at Bluwater Bay.
Make your own way to this water park, centrally located in Resorts World Sentosa and close to Singapore’s Central Business District. You can enter the park any time during its operating hours, which are 10am to 6pm daily. Your ticket also grants you same-day re-entry to the park, allowing you to come and go as you please. Enter the park and begin your exploration of its amenities, rides and attractions. Note that towels are not provided by the park.
The aquarium is located in Marine Life Park at Resorts World Sentosa™ Singapore. Marine Life Park consists of S.E.A. Aquarium™, Adventure Cove Waterpark™ and Dolphin Island.
Adventure Cove Waterpark™
8 Sentosa Gateway
- Open daily from 10AM to 6PM
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Admission for children up to age 3 are free
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Some rides do have a minimum height requirement.
- Lockers are available within the park at additional cost.
- Smoking is permitted only at specially designated places
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ is located within Resorts World Singapore and easily accessible by public foot, bus, taxi or the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivocity Shopping Mall. The nearest MRT station is HarbourFront which alights at Vivocity.
- Island Admission to Sentosa is chargeable..
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn in the park at all times
- For safety of guests, in the event of severe weather with lightning, all outdoor attractions in Adventure Cove Waterpark™ may be closed temporarily.
- All water in the pools are sea water or chlorinated water.
- There are several food carts and restaurants in the park that cater to Halal and Vegetarian dietary restrictions.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)