ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands explores creative processes at the heart of art, science, technology and culture, and their roles in shaping society. An iconic presence along the Marina Bay waterfront, Artscience Museum is a living, breathing embodiment of the ArtScience theme. Through programmes of exhibitions, events performances and education activities, the Museum strives to illuminate the processes at the heart of art and science, and their far-reaching influence in the world we live in.
Featuring 21 gallery spaces, the boldly iconic lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum hosts blockbuster international exhibits as well as permanent exhibits on three floors of gallery space across 6,000 square meters. Since it opened it 2011, ArtScience Museum has been home to some of the most renowned exhibitions including: Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, Andy Warhol: 15 Minutes Eternal, Harry Potter: The Exhibition™, Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction, Da Vinci: Shaping the Future, The Deep, DreamWorks Animation: The Exhibition, Singapore Stories: Then, Now, Tomorrow and Collider.
Opened on 12 March 2016, FUTURE WORLD: Where Art Meets Science is ArtScience Museum’s new permanent exhibition, created in collaboration with teamLab.
- Enter a futuristic world of high-tech interactive artworks at Future World
- Be immersed in a world of art, science, magic and metaphor through a collection of cutting-edge digital installations
- Choose one or more exhibitions that you wish to visit within the same-day
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
Opens: 10:00am - 7:00pm daily including public holidays.
Last Admission at 6:00pm
Enjoy Free Admission to Digital Light Canvas, a new interactive experience, created by teamLab.
Digital Light Canvas is located at The Shoppes, North Promenade B2.
Sun-Thurs 11:30am-9pm, Fri-Sat/Eve of PH 11am-10pm. Terms & Conditions Apply.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
• Future World is a permanent exhibition. The installations will change and evolve over time to keep the exhibition fresh and relevant.
• To ensure that all visitors have ample and quality time to interact with each artwork, admission times are as follows: 10:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2.30pm, 4:00pm and 5:30pm (last entry). Please note that during peak hours, a queue may be expected at the exhibition entrance. Visitors will be allowed into the exhibition as soon as we can accommodate.
ENTRY TO ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM AT MARINA BAY SANDS® IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
• Admission time is strictly observed. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until suitable availability at the Museum’s discretion.
• Unless otherwise stated, children under 2 years may be admitted free of charge.
• Photography and videography is encouraged, unless otherwise stated. No flash photography, selfie sticks, tripods or bulky photography equipment are allowed. Visitors found contravening this condition may have any images or recordings confiscated and/or deleted.
• We request that visitors switch their mobile phones to silent mode before entering the Museum.
• Only food purchased from the food and beverage outlets in the Museum may be consumed within the Museum. Food or beverages are not permitted in any of the galleries at any time.
• Visitors who appear overly intoxicated may be refused entry at the Museum’s discretion.
• The Museum is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside of the Museum.
• All visitors may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions whilst at Marina Bay Sands (including the Museum). Visitors who do not agree to be searched may be denied entry or escorted off the property.
• The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Marina Bay Sands’, the seller’s and the venue’s Conditions of Entry. In the event that a visitor is escorted out of the Museum for any reason, or if a ticket has been purchased by a visitor who is not permitted entry, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket purchased.
• In the event that a visitor found to have damaged any property or works in the Museum, Marina Bay Sands reserves all rights to claim for any loss, damage or expense suffered (including but not limited to legal costs), arising out of or in connection with any such damage.
• Merchandise related to any event may only be sold by parties approved by Marina Bay Sands and may not be sold or resold by any other parties whether at or outside Marina Bay Sands premises.
• Last ticket sales is strictly at 6pm and the Museum closes strictly at 7pm, unless otherwise stated.
• Tickets are non-exchangeable or refundable once validated.
• Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any claims, expenses, damage and losses, which arise out of or in connection with your visit to the Museum. Nothing in this paragraph excludes the liability of Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd‘s negligence to the extent that such exclusion is prohibited by statute.
• We are dedicated to provide you with our best service and care. We seek your cooperation in the Mutual Respect.
• This is a place of fun and respect for staffs and visitors. Bully or any threat of violence will not be tolerated.
• Be aware that our staffs are also human beings and amenable to mistakes. Treat our staffs with respect as how you wish to be treated
The following items are PROHIBITED and therefore not permitted into the Museum:
• Glass containers of any kind, beverages, pets (only service animals are permitted), aerosol cans, firearms, knives, box cutters, weapons of any kind, chairs, signs, sticks, poles, laser pointers, whistles, air horns, bull horns, fireworks, illegal substances/narcotics, pepper spray, mace, and any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate. Unlawful items that are discovered during security checks are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items may be handed over to the Police.
• Bulky items such as luggage, umbrellas and musical instruments are to deposited at the Visitor Services Counter on Level 1.
• Food and beverages are not allowed in the galleries and are not to be deposited at the Visitor Services Counter due to hygiene purpose. Visitor that is found not adhering to the rules may be decline entry to the exhibition.
Warnings of the activity:
Future World is a permanent exhibition. The installations will change and evolve over time to keep the exhibition fresh and relevant.
To ensure that all visitors have ample and quality time to interact with each artwork, admission times are as follows: 10:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 2.30pm, 4:00pm and 5:30pm (last entry). Please note that during peak hours, a queue may be expected at the exhibition entrance. Visitors will be allowed into the exhibition as soon as we can accommodate.
For a smooth and pleasant visit to the Museum, we recommend that tickets be purchased online prior to your visit.
Price includes admission to Future World & Digital Light Canvas. Presented in collaboration with teamLab, explore beyond the boundaries of physical place at Digital Light Canvas, located at The Shoppes, North Promenade B2.
Sun-Thurs 11:30am-9pm, Fri-Sat/Eve of PH 11am-10pm.
Terms & Conditions Apply.