City Sightseeing Bus
It is easy to enjoy Singapore with the City Sightseeing open-top touring system. The hop-on and hop-off system allows you to tour at your own leisurely pace. Spot an interesting place or sight? Simply hop off and walk around and you can continue the tour later by hopping on the next bus. With 1 bus arriving every 20 minutes, the City Sightseeing system links you to major sights, attractions and hotels which doubles as a transportation system and makes it easy and convenient for you to move around!
- Clarke Quay - One of the citys trendiest nightspots with a variety of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail outlets.
- Botanic Gardens - A must visit for nature lovers, the Botanic Gardens is a living museum of a wide variety of flora and fauna. The National Orchid garden (admissions separate) which resides within the Botanic Gardens houses over 3,000 species and hybrids of Orchids.
- Orchard Road - The most famous shopping street in Singapore.
- Little India & Little India Walking Tour - One of the ethnic enclaves that provide some of the best insights into the Indian community in Singapore.
- Wholesale Market - Known as the Thieves Market years ago, you can find second- hand merchandises and interesting knicks and knacks at this unique flea market.
- Boat Quay - Situated along the Singapore River and distinguished by conserved shop houses, Boat Quay is the place to visit for entertainment & dining. A perfect place to sit & relax after a day of sightseeing.
- Chinatown & Chinatown Walking Tour - Immerse in Singapores Chinese culture and history at Chinatown and witness how early Chinese Immigrants lived & worked during its golden years.
- Yellow Line Daily from 0830-1800 hrs (Last boarding time from Suntec City at 6.00pm)
- Red Line Daily from 0930u20131700 hrs (Last boarding time from Suntec City at 5.00pm)
- Blue Line Daily from 0910-1740 hrs (Last boarding time from Suntec City at 5.40pm)
- Brown Line Daily from 0900-1730 hrs (Last boarding time from Suntec City at 5.30pm)
Important Notes :
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable / non-refundable / non-changeable.
- Lead travelling party holding the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/Passport for this exchange.
- There will be no refund for unused admission ticket, Bus transfer or any other added benefits either in part or full.
- All printed tickets are non-transferable
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This Voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated
- Please present the redemption voucher at the following location 30 mins before tour timing to exchange for your boarding pass.
- Singapore Ducktours Counter:
DUCK & HiPPO counter at Singapore Flyer :
30 Raffles Avenue , #01-06