Tour Highlights :
- FunVee Open Top Double Decker Bus
- Fully Guided Tour
- Stopover at Gardens by the Bay for photo taking
- Drive Pass Merlion Park, Padang and National Gallery
- Haji Lane
- Last stop at Clarke Quay
Tour Instruction : NOTE: For guests who are not entitled to any hotel pick-up service, please make your own way to the assembly point located at Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221 (City Tourist Hub). Your are required to be at the assembly point by 1815hrs.
1) Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange.
2) E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered.
3) E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated.
4) E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption.
5) There will be no refund for unused pass either in part or full.
6) E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid.
7) Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed.
8) For any last-minute changes, emergencies and other matters, please contact City Tours at +65 6738 3338 or 6738 9897 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Condition : For terms & condition, please click here: http://citytours.sg/info.html
Tour Description :
Experience Singapore at night from an open-top double decker FunVee bus. Visit the spectacular Gardens by the Bay - The world's premier tropical waterfront garden. The Gardens captures the essence of Singapore as the premier tropical Garden City with the perfect environment in which to live and work - making Singapore a leading global city of the 21st century. Dont miss the Garden Rhapsody! Watch the Supertrees come alive at night with a dazzling display of lights bursting across the sky.
Next, drive pass Merlion Park, Padang and National Gallery. National Gallery Singapore is a new visual arts institution which oversees the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast Asia. The Gallery is housed in two national monuments — former Supreme Court and City Hall — that have been beautifully restored and transformed into this exciting venue in the heart of the Civic District. Stopover at colourful Haji Lane - a row of multi-label stores, quirky boutiques as well as hip bars and cafes. Or pick up traditional wares such as Persian carpets, kebaya dresses and handmade perfumes from Arab Street and Bussorah Street.
Visit Clarke Quay - Riverside festival village dedicated to good times, combining dining and shopping. The quay is situated upstream from the mouth of the Singapore River and Boat Quay.
Additional Info : - Not inclusive of meal voucher and river boat ticket
- 3) For guests who are not entitled to any hotel pick-up service, please advise the guest to make their own way to the assembly point located at Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221 (City Tourist Hub). Your are required to be at the assembly point by 1815hrs.
Redemption Location : City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221