Book a ticket for Madame Tussauds Hong Kong and mingle with your favourite Hollywood celebrities and rock stars. Browse over 100 life-like wax figures in several atmospheric interactive zones from K-pop stars, world leaders and Kung Fu icons.
- E-Ticket : No Printing Of Tickets Required. Flash Your Ticket On Your Phone.
- Take a Selfie With Your Favourite Celebrity
- See Over 100 Sporting Icons, Pop Stars & Political Leaders
- Experience Scary Characters In The Interactive SCREAM Zone
- Learn About the Art of Constructing Life-Like Wax Figures
Stroll down the red carpet and rub shoulders with the stars of entertainment, cultural icons and historical figures at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. Located at the Peak, the world renowned wax museum franchise opened in 2000 as the first in Asia. It is home to more than 100 life-like wax figures representing every facet of popular culture, politics, sport, music and more. Take a trip down memory lane and mingle with the likes of Mahatma Gandi, Kung Fu maestro Jackie Chan or silver screen icons Marilyn Munroe and Audrey Hepburn. Then snap a selfie with your favourite K-pop star, sporting luminaries like Ronaldo and Yao Ming or members of royalty.
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is divided into several interactive zones, namely Hong Kong Glamour, World Premier, Historical and National Heroes, The Champions, SCREAM, Music Icons, K Wave Zone, Fantasy Kingdom, Royal Family and Kung Fu Zone, paying homage to an incredibly diverse array of life-like figures. Visitors can play at being a Paparazzi on the red carpet, jump on stage with Michael Jackson or Freddie Mercury, or go behind the scenes on a movie set to meet the A-list icons of Hollywood and Hong Kong films. A wax model of founder Marie Tussaud herself is also featured.
It’s not just real life figures to see at Madame Tussuads. The Fantasy Kingdom zone gives visitors a chance to team up with mythical creatures from folklore and famous super heroes such as the Incredible Hulk and Iron Man, which is bound to be a real kid-pleaser. Many of the exhibits offer youngsters an engaging, interactive trip through time to learn about historical figures of the past. The SCREAM zone is a veritable chamber of horrors and not for the faint hearted. Visitors will be led into the darkened rooms of an insane asylum where creepy characters dwell, portrayed by real life people.
During the visit there is opportunity to learn about the painstaking process of how technicians at Madame Tussauds create these incredibly life-like figures from start to finish. Conclude the museum visit with a browse in the Madame Tussauds gift shop offering a comprehensive array of themed souvenirs and gifts, including mini waxwork models of the famous exhibits.
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
The Peak Tower,
128 Peak Road,
Hong Kong Island
- Child rate applicable for ages 3 to 11 years
- Free entry to children under 3 years
- No food or drink is permitted to be taken inside
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is located at the Peak. From Central MRT walk to Peak Tram Lower Terminus in Garden Road for the tram up to the Peak. Alternatively take Bus no15 from Central Ferry Piers to the top of Victoria Peak
- Copyright Merlin Entertainment Group 2015, all rights reserved