Madame Tussauds Singapore brims with amazing lifelike wax figures of big time celebrities to mingle and snap a selfie with. Stroll down the red carpet with your favourite A-list movie stars and famous icons at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Singapore
- Snap a selfie with your favourite A-list celebrity
- Rub shoulders with icons like David Beckham, Madonna and Bruce Lee
- Watch as these lifelike wax figures take shape in the workshop
- Explore the essence of the Lion City on the ‘Spirit of Singapore' boat ride
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
Rub shoulders with the world’s A-list celebrities and snap selfies that will have all your friends envious at Madame Tussauds Singapore. The world renowned wax museum features a vast array of famous faces from the distant past right up to the present day’s global stars of sport, music and movies. Enjoy a fascinating experience on the red carpet with the likes of Marilyn Monroe, Bruce Lee, President Obama and Brad Pitt or step back in time mingling with the lifelike figures of Elvis Presley, Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela. It is a great way for youngsters to learn about history and popular culture in a fun and engaging way, and for parents to take a welcome trip down memory lane.
Strike a pose for the paparazzi alongside the hottest celebs around such as Angelina Jolie and Leonardo Dicaprio, or make sweet music alongside bootylicious Beyonce, Michael Jackson and Madonna. The world of sport is well represented at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Singapore with modern cult figures Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham always popular among doting fans, or spar with ‘the greatest’ Mohammad Ali.
There are numerous interactive elements to experience at the museum, providing a fascinating, immersive experience for all. Older visitors can get nostalgic with Breakfast at Tiffany’s alongside Hollywood icon Audrey Hepburn, enjoy a friendly chat with Oprah or join Arnold Schwarzenegger on the set of ‘The Terminator.’
There is also the opportunity to go behind the scenes and see how Madame Tussauds creates these realistic works of art from scratch. You can see the step-by-step process as the wax figures slowly begin to take shape, right up to the finished article. It is a fascinating look at the craftsmanship and detail that goes into producing these incredibly lifelike figures.
Aside from plenty of homegrown politicians, singers and TV stars, there is a uniquely Singapore spin to this Madame Tussauds. Your wax museum journey can kick off on the ‘Spirit of Singapore', the first ever Madame Tussauds boat ride. Glide along the water as Singapore's native plants come to life in vibrant colours, alongside the tranquil sound of endemic birdsong. This multi-sensory voyage then takes an exhilarating detour right into the heart of Singapore’s Formula 1 night race, complete with the deafening sound of screeching tyres. You will float past all of Singapore’s iconic sights from the Merlion statue, the Singapore Flyer and on to a vibrant neon-lit Chinatown.
Take your Singapore experience another step further and step back in time at Images of Singapore. Your ticket for Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Singapore also gives access to this immersive exhibition of live action performance, special effects and entertaining stories from Singapore’s early history. Explore 15 themed areas detailing its early beginnings as a small trading port right through to its position as a 21st century powerhouse of commerce. You will travel through time from early 1900s Chinatown to the war years and into the present day. It is an amusing 200 year-long interactive journey through time as told through the eyes of its everyday people and pioneers.
Madame Tussauds Singapore
40 Imbiah Road
Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa
- Standard opening times are Monday - Friday 10.00am - 7.30pm (last admission at 6.00pm) and on Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays 10.00am – 9.00pm (last admission at 7.30pm)
- Child ticket valid for 3-12 years
- All tickets valid for entry to Madame Tussauds Singapore, Spirit of Singapore boat ride and Images of Singapore LIVE
- Madame Tussauds Singapore is located at Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa and easily accessible by car taxi and via the Sentosa Express. After exiting the nearest MRT station at Harbourfront, take the Sentosa Express to Merlion Station. Walk across Merlion Plaza and after four flights of escalators you will come to the entrance of Madame Tussauds Singapore.
- Copyright Merlin Entertainment Group 2015, all rights reserved
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)