Sentosa Luge in Singapore is a fun way to enjoy a gravity defying experience through the Skyline Luge. Navigate down the Jungle Trail and Dragon Trail at your own pace, as fast or as slow as you’d like.
- Instant Confirmation: Book now and receive your e-ticket in minutes after we confirm your payment
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
- Over 1.2kms of High-Speed Action on Purpose Built Luge Tracks
- Enjoy Stunning Scenery from Your Skyride Singapore Chairlift
29 years and 31 million rides and still counting! The Luge Singapore was first invented in New Zealand and arrived in Sentosa as the only Luge of Southeast Asia with great fanfare. Offering thrill-seeking fans and pleasure-seeking adventurers a choice of two unique experiences – the Skyride and the Luge – this gravity-defying adventure turned out to be a haven for people of all ages.
Fast or Slow, You Name It
The unique braking and steering system of your three-wheeled gravity ride lets you control the speed of your descent, allowing you to choose from a lunge down the luge track or a leisurely cruise. To add to your overall experience, you can combine the two luge tracks – Dragon Trail and Jungle Trail – with the Skyride, a fun chairlift adventure that offers stunning views over Sentosa Island and the South China Sea. Racing your kids down the track or simply enjoying the views, the thrill, the fun of it all, the Singapore Luge is truly without equal. No wonder that despite attracting more than 10 million already, the crowds show no signs of thinning!
Luge Rides at Night
The fun doesn’t stop once the sun goes down. As darkness begins to engulf the night sky and moonlight shines through the crowds, an entirely unique adventure awaits you. Head over to the luge for some adrenaline-pumping action as each track presents unique lighting which makes the challenge even more enjoyable. The Skyride experience is nothing short of spectacular either. Singapore is considered to boast of one of the most stunning skylines and you get to see those wonderful highrises and the mesmerizing harbor dazzling under the night sky.
Considered to be a must do while in Sentosa, the Luge Singapore promises unparalleled fun and action for those planning their next trip to Sentosa Island. After all, once is never really enough!
· Choose from 1 Round, 2 Rounds or 3 Rounds experiences on Luge Singapore and the Skyride
· Open round the year
· First ride starts at 10 AM
· Last ride starts at 9.30 PM
· Passengers with heart conditions, physical limitations or motion sickness not allowed
· Minimum height of 135 cms required to ride alone
· Minimum height of 85 cms required to ride with an adult
· Irrespective of how you arrive on Sentosa Island, you’ll find Luge Singapore to be ideally located, in between Siloso Beach and Imbiah Lookout. Look at numbers 4 and 44 on your Sentosa maps.
· The Imbiah Lookout Entrance is located at a two-minute walk from the Singapore Cable Car Sentosa terminal and can be reached via Sentosa Express or via Bus 1 and Bus 2.
· The Siloso Beach Entrance is Located close to Siloso Beach Tram Stop 1A and can be reached via Sentosa Express or via Bus 1 and Bus 3.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)