- Fix Date
- 1 time entry (no-entry-allowed) & for all market except Malaysian
- eTicket must be redeem at Sunway Lagoon ticket counter - 1 to 5 (E-Voucher)
- Free entry for child below 90cm
- Must bring your own towel
- Access to all ride except: Extreme Ride - Bungy Jump, G-Force X & Go-Kart
- E-Ticket : No Printing Of Tickets Required. Flash Your Ticket On Your Phone.
- Avoid the Crowds & Skip the Line with an E-Ticket
- Get Access to All 6 Sunway Lagoon Parks
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
- Quack Express Pass Add-On: Skip the Lines to 21 Rides and Attractions
- Open daily 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Sponge bob will be closed from Jan 2nd 2018 to Feb 12th 2018
- Tickets are non-transferable and valid for the specified date only. If the name on ticket is different from the name in Passport, the venue reserves the right to refuse admission without refund.
- Children 12 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for children below 90cm in height and age 3 years and under
- Child price valid for all children above 90 cm or 4+ years old - Minimum height requirement for some rides and attractions
- Sunway Lagoon is located in Petaling Jaya and is easily accessible from Kuala Lumpur by car, KTM Komuter Train and Putra LRT, followed by a feeder bus service to Sunway Pyramid. Sunway provides a free shuttle bus service around Sunway Resort City every 25 minutes which calls at the theme park entrance.
- Use of lockers and water sports equipment rental available at an additional cost
- Same day re-entry not permitted
- When using waterslides the following are not permitted: ・Jewelry of any kind ・T-shirt ・Bathing suits with metal decoration ・Cut-off jeans ・Glasses
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket) Original Passport matching the Booking Name MUST be shown at the ticket counter before entering the park
Sunway Lagoon 3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Located at Subang Jaya, a short ride from Kuala Lumpur, Sunway Lagoon is an expansive 80-acre integrated theme park with more than 80 wet and dry rides, attractions and colourful shows. There are six distinct areas which are linked and can be enjoyed individually or together on a single entrance ticket. It has garnered multiple awards for its excellent water park facilities. Built on the site of a disused tin mine and quarry, the park opened in 1993 with the water park and has since expanded to include the dry land amusement park, an array of extreme sports, a wildlife park and a ‘scream park’ offering frightfully fun attractions. It is a magical day out for all ages with both epic thrill rides and enchanting attractions for the smallest kids, including traditional carousels and interactive play areas. You can enjoy colourful street theatre and dance performances as you move from ride to ride and keep a look out for Captain Quack, the park mascot, which younger kids will simply adore. Throughout the park there are numerous places to satisfy a craving for coffee, cake, a healthy snack or fast food wherever you wander. The park is bordered by various hotels and the Sunway Pyramid shopping mall, itself an extravagant themed retail and entertainment hub with its own facilities including an ice skating rink. Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon Enter its majestic gates and be enthralled by this lost civilization surrounded by lush, natural rainforest. Get ready for a wet and exciting adventure as you explore this fantasyland filled with colossal water rides and water playgrounds, canopy walks and meandering pathways, beautiful waterfalls and recreational camp sites. Set amidst 10 acres of lush tropical rainforest with more than 12 rides and attractions provides a mix of thrill and family friendly fun for fans and visitors of all ages. Behold, Asia's 1st Nickelodeon Themed Land. Amusement Park The amusement park is ideal for families with children of differing ages and there is pretty much something for everyone. Several leisurely rides and play areas suitable for the youngest children can be found at Fun World and Captain Kid's Candyland, while the Wild, Wild West themed area features more daring thrills and watery fun. This includes the Colorado Splash flume ride and Grand Canyon River Rapids. Pirates Revenge is a highlight and is Malaysia’s first 360-degree rotating pirate ship ride. The park also features a unique vantage point – the country’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge, offering splendid views across the entire park complex. Waters of Africa As the name suggests, this is all about wet and wild fun in the water. There are two interactive water playground areas dedicated for young children and an array of thrilling water rides, including the African Python giant waterslide, Congo Challenge, Vuvuzela and the multi sensory Waterplexx 5D. The surf beach has a flowrider surf simulator ride, a water disco, surf deck and beach volleyball. Extreme Park Rather than simply strapping in on a rollercoaster ride, Extreme Park offers a more active way to get the adrenaline pumping. Thrill seekers can ride go karts and ATVs, go bungy jumping, paintballing or fly high on a zipline. There are more sedate options to for all the family including archery, kayaking and pedal boating. Scream Park Guests can face their darkest fears at Scream Park which presents the thrills and chills of Halloween every day of the year with a mixture of eerie music, creepy visuals and live actors. You will be fighting off hordes of zombies at Horrorwood Studios 2: Zombie Apocalypse and encountering cinema’s most fearsome characters including Freddy Krueger. There is also chance to see scary Malaysian movies at the Pontianak Theatre of Fear and delve into the horrifying world of Malay vampires and ghosts at Rumah Hantu in 3DX. Wildlife Park A host of exotic wildlife species call Sunway lagoon home, from adorable meerkats to tropical birdlife and white tigers. It is fully interactive with ample opportunity to get up close to some of the 150 species with wildlife shows taking place through the day. The park is divided into distinct zones including New World Monkey, Pet Village, Jungle Trail, White Lion Kingdom, Tree Top Terrace. Quack Express Pass Upon web check-out guests can opt for VIP experience through using Express Access to the most popular 21 rides and attractions are as per below: Amusement Park, Vultures, Butch Cassidy Trail, Grand Canyon River Rapids, Lost City of Gold Scream Coaster, Pirate’s Revenge, Apache Pots, Tomahawak, Water Park, Waterplexx 5D, Cameroon Climb, African Pythons, Vuvuzela, Congo Challenge, Flowrider, Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon, Cobra Creek, Crocodile Gully, Boa Constrictor, Kubarango, Monsoon 360, Jungle Fury, Extreme Park, Flying Fox, Scream Park. Available for booking as an add-on to Standard Admission at the web check-out page. © 2017 Sunway Berhad. All Rights Reserved.