The Peak Tram is said to be the most ideal way to experience the beauty of Hong Kong’s natural wonders and travel back in time to the country’s colonial era. Operating since 1888, it takes you away from the jam-packed streets and brings you to the upper levels of the Central District to Victoria Peak. After approximately seven minutes, you would have already reached the highest point in Hong Kong Island, where you can get stunning views of the harbour and the skyscrapers.
You will also visit Sky Terrace 428, named as such because it stands at 428 metres above sea level. Feel the cold breeze as you walk around the country’s highest viewing platform and likewise get a 360-degree view of the city, whether you climb up during the day or watch the high-rise buildings sparkle with lights at night.
Visit the Peak and Sky Terrace 428 viewing deck aboard Hong Kong's famous cliff railway, the Peak Tram, with a mobile e-voucher for convenient paperless ticket exchange
- Travel on Hong Kong's famous railway up to the Peak
- Redeem for a ticket with your e-voucher at any time during the opening hours
- Get access to Sky Terrace 428 for the best views over the city
Good to Know:
- Sky Terrace 428 is open from 10:00 to 23:00 on weekdays and from 08:00 to 23:00 on weekends and holidays.
- The Peak Tram is open from 07:00 to 24:00 daily.
What to Wear:
- A jacket is recommended
- A pair of closed-toe shoes
Written languages for reading material: