Adult Universal Studios Ticket
- Universal Studios Singapore Admission E-Ticket(One-day pass)
*** Free Admission for Children 3 years old and below
- Get Free $5 Meal Voucher, $5 Retail Voucher (For Adult ticket only)
- Wings of Time (Fixed date & Timing)
Have a blockbuster day at Universal Studios Singapore® (USS) on Sentosa. Experience big screen movie mayhem with thrilling rides in 7 magical lands & all your favourite characters. Enjoy a movie fan's dream day out with this USS tickets promotion.
- Instant Confirmation: Book now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 4-5 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
- Enjoy the No 1 Amusement Park in Asia 2015 by TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice
- Experience the legendary Battlestar Galactica, Transformers & Enchanted Airways rollercoasters! Survive Jurassic Park & spend the day with Shrek in Far Far Away Land
Step into a world of movie thrills and spills at Universal Studios Singapore®. Set amid the lush island scenery of Sentosa, the park exudes the enduring magic of Hollywood, from the golden age of the silver screen right up to the latest high octane sci-fi action flicks.
Start off your visit with a jolly breakfast buffet for kids hosted by Elmo, Cookie Monster and all their Sesame Street pals! Then, explore the park's seven eclectic themed lands, each featuring their own big screen-inspired rides and attractions. Immerse in the edgy urban lifestyle of contemporary New York, stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame with the minions from DESPICABLE ME™, or seek out the treasures of Ancient Egypt.
If sci-fi is more your thing, you’ll love the In the futuristic utopia of Sci-Fi City with the legendary Battlestar Galactica: Human vs. Cylon rollercoaster. It is a not to be missed all-action experience aboard the world's tallest duelling roller coasters. Next, join forces with Optimus Prime and his Autobots to save the world from the clutches of the evil Decepticons in Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle.
Aside from thrilling rides, you’ll find all your favourite cartoon characters at Universal Singapore. Snap a selfie with Shrek and Puss in Boots in Far Far Away land, or join the Madagascar Boogie! with Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria and more.
Finally, be captivated by the magic of the movies through the iconic Hollywood Dream Parade on selected Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. A huge street party celebrates the Hollywood experience through thrilling music, dance and elaborately adorned floats. Meet, mingle and party hard with your favourite movie characters.
When it’s time to catch your breath and refuel, you can literally taste all the excitement at Universal Studios Singapore with a global culinary adventure inspired by your favourite USS Singapore characters. Savour food to match the occasion with eclectic options ranging from dim sum delights at Hollywood China Bistro, an Egyptian-themed buffet at Oasis Spice Café, the fragrant flavours of Southeast Asia at Marty's Casa Del Wild Food Court and much more. Each food outlet offers an array of vegetarian options and several are halal-certified.
Having served over 18 million guests since it’s opening, Universal Studios Singapore certainly is a must-see in Singapore. Don’t miss out on all the action – book this promotion today for your ticket to all the fun!
Express Passes are available as add-ons on the following page. These are however, subject to availability.
Comprehensive List of Rides At Universal Studios Singapore
Stroll along Hollywood Boulevard and be right at the heart of the glamorous film industry. Walk among the palm trees and iconic Californian architecture as you encounter big screen movies legends on the famous Walk of Fame™.
Pantages Hollywood Theater™ featuring Monster Rock™
Meet the Minions from DESPICABLE ME™
Soak up the irrepressible energy of America’s grandest city as you experience New York’s flashy neon lights, the iconic Manhattan skyline and the vibrant downtown sidewalks always abuzz with activity. You will be right at the centre of all the action, witnessing scenes from some of the most iconic movies in history right in the Big Apple.
Lights, Camera, Action!™ Hosted by Steven Spielberg
Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase
Travel far into the future at Sci-Fi City where an intergalactic war rages between the forces of good and evil. Join in the battle for supremacy on the park’s most thrilling white knuckle rides and experience a neon-lit futuristic world where anything is possible.
Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle
Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™
Be transported back in time as you seek out the priceless treasures of Ancient Egypt while evading the deadly curse of the Pharaohs. Join other treasure hunters on an Egyptian excavation site to find hidden artefacts among the pyramids and obelisks of the ancient world.
Revenge of the Mummy™
The Lost World™
Two blockbuster action movies – Jurassic Park™ and WaterWorld™ – collide in The Lost World™, showcasing death-defying live stunt shows with exhilarating fire and water explosions. Soar above tropical habitats where dinosaurs lurk or experience a thrilling river raft ride.
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™
Amber Rock Climb™
Far Far Away
Meet up with Shrek, Fiona and Donkey and embark on a fairytale journey in the land of Far Far Away. Enjoy swashbuckling fun in an enchanted adventure that is guaranteed to delight all younger visitors.
Shrek 4-D Adventure
Magic Potion Spin
Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey.
Showcasing the hit DreamWorks animation movie Madagascar, this zone takes you into the heart of the tropical jungle, where Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria lead you on an extraordinary adventure including the thrilling river ride, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure.
Madagascar: A Crate Adventure
King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round
Meeting Point for Universal Studios Singapore
Universal Studios Singapore®
8 Sentosa Gateway
- Open daily from 10.00am to 7.00pm.
- Child ticket: From 4 yo to 12 yo
- Admission for children up to age 3 (included) are free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides do have a minimum height requirement.
- Lockers are available within the park at additional cost.
- Smoking is permitted only at specially designated places.
- Universal Studios Singapore is located within Resorts World Singapore and easily accessible by foot, bus, taxi or the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivocity Shopping Mall. The nearest MRT station is HarbourFront which alights at Vivocity.
- Island Admission to Sentosa is chargeable.
- All characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by ® 2015 Sesame Workshop or Universal Studios. All Universal logos, elements and related indicia ™ & ® Universal Studios. © & ® 2015 Genting International Management Limited. All Rights Reserved.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
Meeting Point for Wings of Time
Wings of Time Theatre
• Showtime: 7.40 PM, 08.40 PM
• Duration: 20 minutes
GET FREE SGD5 MEAL VOUCHER USS FOR MINIMUM SPENDING OF SGD20, VALID UNTIL 30 APRIL 2017
* while stock last